Lazada Online Revolution Blogger Contest

09:49:00

Lazada Online Revolution Blogger Contest 2017

Hello and hi everyone . After been away for a while , i'm joining this contest today . This contest will end by 14 December . So , come and join before it ends . The more the merrier guys !

So , to participate in this contest , u must answer a few question .

Below is my answer to all the questions given :)


  • Do you remember the first product that you ever purchased online? What was it and how was your experience?

         -  For sure i remember ! First product that i purchased online is curtain wardrobe . I also bought it from Lazada Malaysia ! And it was amazing because the wardrobe still in good condition till now . 

  • Which types of products would you prefer buying online? 
          - I prefer to buying home and living product also electronic products for online shopping . 

  • What do you love about online shopping? 
         - It makes more things easier . I dont need to go to shopping mall to buy things and it also save my energy . hehe .

  • Which products did you buy or are you planning to buy on Lazada during the Online Revolution sales? 

        - Oh my god . There was a lot thing i want to buy during the Online Revolution . And the two things most important is below :



I wish this two kind things was in my home right now ><

So , i wish i could win this contest and fulfill my wishlist  Hiks ! Pray for me and good luck all contestant ;)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Social Network

Followers